GB 1077 Elastomeric Coating is an elastomer anti-corrosion material specially formulated for the inner linings of coal-fired chimneys, sewage tanks, chemical treatment tanks, etc. The coating is acid/alkali and high temperature resistant, serving as a protective film of the inner lining of these components.
1. Two-component, room temperature curing.
2. Good flexibility, adapts to the stress caused by the expansion and contraction of different substrates. No cracking, no shedding.
3. Strong corrosion-resistance to withstand the corrosion damage of high concentration acid and alkali materials at high temperatures.
4. Excellent anti-permeability and abrasion resistance. Excellent resistance to
abrasion and erosion caused by flue gas dust and the gas flow with high velocity.
5. Outstanding resistance to temperature extremes. Can be used for a long time under 100℃ and can withstand short exposures to temperatures of 120℃-150 after curing.
6. Great adhesion ability. Powerful adhesion to a wide range of substrates such as the concrete, steel substrate, FRP, etc.
7. No harmful volatile gases, non-harmful to humans, non-polluting.
1. Anti-corrosion of the inner lining of the power plant chimneys, flue, cooling
2. Anti-corrosion of the inner lining of the concrete sewage tanks, steel tanks of the sewage disposal systems in sewage disposal plants, chemical plants, power plants, etc.
3. External anti-corrosion of the pipes, metal structural component, etc.
Color: Part A of 1077 is in black, part B is in yellow, black paste after mixing.
Part A of 1077 is 20kg/plastic pail, Part B is in2.5L/metal pail (net 1.4kg);
Suggested mixing ratio (be weight) for part A&B is 14~16:1.
|Serial number||Performance||Technical Specifications|
|1||Solid content||≥ 65%|
|2||Theoretical coverage area and thickness||4~6m2/kg, dry film 40~50μm|
|3||Tack free time, 23℃||≤ 6h,140 ℃ ≤ 2h|
|4||Curing time, 23℃||7d|
|6||Adhesive force (completely dry, square drawing method)||Class 1|
|7||Salt spray and acid fog resistance/500h||No bubbles, no shedding|
|8||artificial aging resistance /1000h||No powder, no cracking, no shedding|