GB 877 Modified Mastic is a modified elastic silicone anti-corrosion adhesive that provides excellent acid and temperature resistant properties. The technology in this product is highly advanced when compared to similar international technologies. GB 877 modified mastic has been used in many successful anti-corrosion projects for coal-fired power plant chimneys since 2005.
1. Two-component, fast curing and bonding rate
2. Excellent resistance to temperature extremes, unaffected performance in environment from –50 ℃ to +200 ℃ after curing.
3. Excellent corrosion-resistant ability. Permanent use in desulphurizing
chimneys in some power plants, where the air is saturated with wet flue gas.
4. Great cohesiveness. Good adhesion to a wide range of substrates, such as
concrete, acid-resistant brick, steel substrate, fiberglass, ceramics and so
on. Extremely wide scope of application.
5. Exemplary resistance to abrasion and erosion of the flue gas dust and the gas flow
with high velocity.
6. Good flexibility and adaptability to stress caused by the expansion and contraction of different substrates. No cracking, no shedding.
7. Excellent resistance to aging. Generally speaking, the service life can reach up to
8. CECC Certification;
9. Free from harmful volatile gases, meaning it is safe to be around and causes no environmental pollution.
1. Anti-corrosion, bonding and filling of foam glass bricks, vitrified ceramic
tiles, corrosion-resistant alloy materials in thermal power plant chimneys and
flue lining systems.
2. The bonding of all kinds of fire-resistant materials, thermal insulating materials
and corrosion-resistant materials.
Typical Specifications (The measured values should not be used as the product standard )
|Serial number||Project||Unit||Performance indicators||Test method|
|1||Tack free time||h||2.5||GB/T 13477|
|2||Applicable period||Min||70||GB 16776|
|3||Shore hardness||/||53||GB/T 531|
|4||Mechanical properties (normal)||Tensile strength||MPa||2.5||GB/T 528|
|Elongation at break||%||118|
|5||Heat treatment ( 200 ℃ ×24h )||Tensile strength||MPa||2.4|
|Elongation at break||%||110|
|6||Acid treatment ( 5%H2SO4×7d )||Tensile strength||MPa||2.0|
|Elongation at break||%||100|
|7||Shear strength||MPa||2.0||GB/T 7124|
1.The mixing ratio (mass ratio) for part A&B is 13:1
Clean and polish the surface of substrates before application to maximize adhesion strength.
Add part B into part A according to the proportion recommended by the Manufacturer.
Stir Part A and B thoroughly. Then paint evenly on the substrates using the proper tools.
Color: Part A of 877 is in white, part B is in black, black paste after mixing.
Packing: Part A of 877 is 25kg/plastic pail, Part B is in cartridges (net 300ml);
Suggested mixing ratio (mass ratio) for part A&B is 12~14:1.
Standard: Net weight: Part A 25 kg,Part B 1.8 kg.
Storage: Guibao 877 should be stored at or below 27℃ in original unopened containers. It has a shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture.
Transportation: Fall within the scope of non-dangerous goods.
1. Should not be used on frost laden or damp substrate surfaces.
2. Not suitable for construction when the substrate temperature is below 5 ℃ or
higher than 50 ℃.
3. Mix part A and part B thoroughly, avoid uneven mixing, in case it would affect the
performance of elastic material.
4. Part A and B should be stored separately, open and mix only when you are ready to apply the product.
5. Check the adhesion property in advance before applying in large scale projects.
6. Should the uncured product contact your eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and
seek medical treatment if irritation persists.
7. Guibao 877 is a chemical product that is not edible and uncured product should be kept away from children.