GB 888A silicone sealant for solar modules is specially designed for the following purposes
• Sealing and bonding the frames of solar modules
• Sealing and boning the junction boxes of solar modules
• UL certified
• Excellent resistance to UV radiation
• Stable and flexible from -50℃ to +180℃
• Excellent electrical insulation performance
• Protects from mechanical shocks and chemical mediators
• Excellent weatherability and ozone resistance
• Excellent watertight seal property
• Sufficient protection of wafers from contamination or oxidation
• Non-toxic ,non-corrosive
GB 888A is available in white, black and other customized colours.
GB 888A is available in disposable cartridges (net 310ml), or sausages (net 400ml, 600ml), or drums (25kg, 250kg).
For more details, please download: GB 888A Silicone Sealant for Solar Modules