GB 997 Silicone Sealant for Stone Applications is specially formulated for
• Weatherseal in stone curtain walling and cement panel precasting
• Bonding and caulk seal in ceramic engineering
• Sealing the joints between stone and other construction materials such as glass and metals etc.
• One part, neutral cure, easy for application
• Non-staining to natural stones and other porous substrates
• Outstanding UV and weathering resistance
• Excellent resistance to temperature extremes, unaffected performance from -50℃ to +150℃
• Excellent adhesion to marbles, granite, cement panels and etc.
• Excellent unprimed adhesion to wide range of substrates including natural stone, glass, metal, ceramic tile, and anodized aluminum
• Good compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants
GB 997 is available in black, gray and other customized colours.
GB997 is available in cartridges
(net 300ml),24 pieces to a carton or in sausages (net 500ml),20 pieces to a carton
For more details, please download: GB 997 Silicone Sealant for Stone Applications