• GB 992 Silicone Structural Glazing Sealant is designed for
• Structural bonding and glazing applications for glass curtain walls, aluminium curtain walls, terracotta curtain walls and metal structures
• Structural secondary seal of insulating glass
• Other construction structural glazing applications
• Two parts , neutral cure to form an extremely tough elastomeric rubber ensuring a durable, flexible, and watertight bond
• Non-corrosive to metals, coated glass, low-E glass and many other substrates
• Excellent weatherability and high resistance to UV radiation ,heat and humidity, and ozone
• Excellent stability through wide temperature range from –50 ℃ to +150 ℃
• High level of mechanical properties
• Good compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants
Part A (base) of GB 992 is available in white, part B (curing agent) in black; Black colour after mixing.
GB 992 is available in kit: part A in 200L
drums (net 190L), part B in 20L pails (net 19L).
For more details, please download: GB 992 Silicone Structural Glazing Sealant