GB 999 Silicone Structural Glazing Sealant is designed for
• Structural bonding and glazing applications for glass curtain walls, aluminum curtain walls, terracotta curtain walls and metal structures
• Other construction structural glazing applications
• One part, neutral cure to form an extremely tough elastomeric rubber ensuring a durable, flexible, and watertight bond
• Non-corrosive to glass, metal etc.
• Excellent weatherability and high resistance to ultra-violet radiation, heat and humidity, and ozone
• Excellent resistance to temperature extremes, unaffected performance from –50 ℃ to +150 ℃
• Excellent unprimed adhesion to wide range of substrates
• Good compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants
GB 999 is available in black, gray, and white.
GB 999 is available in disposable cartridges (net 300ml) and sausages (net 590ml).
For more details, please download: GB 999 Silicone Structural Glazing Sealant