GB 1099 High Performance Silicone Structural Sealant is designed for
• Structural sealing and glazing for the curtain walls of high-rise buildings and skyscrapers
• Structural sealing and glazing of large-sized glass panel curtain walls
• Structural sealing and glazing irregular glass curtain walls
• Excellent tensile strength and extension/compression capability, ideally suited for high rise curtain walls and skyscrapers, glass and aluminum curtain walls, steel structure curtain walls, etc.
• Neutral cure, non-corrosive to the surfaces to be bonded
• Excellent weatherability
• Excellent stability over temperature range from -50℃ to +150℃
• Excellent unprimed adhesion to a wide range of substrates
• Good compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants
GB1099 is available in black, grey, white or other customized colours.
GB 1099 is available in disposable cartridges (net 300ml) and sausages (net 590ml).
For more details, please download: GB 1099 High Performance Silicone Structural Sealant