GB 1092 High Performance Silicone Structural Glazing Sealant is designed for
• Structural sealing and glazing of the curtain wall of high-rise buildings or skyscrapers
• Structural sealing and glazing in large-sized glass panel curtain walls
• Two parts , neutral cure to form an extremely tough elastomeric rubber ensuring a durable, flexible, and watertight bond
• High level of mechanical properties , high tensile strength and extension rate
• Excellent weatherability and high resistance to ultra-violet radiation ,heat and humidity, and ozone
• Excellent stability over temperature range from –50 ℃ to +150 ℃
• Excellent unprimed adhesion to a wide range of substrates
• Good compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants
Part A(base) of GB 1092 is available in white, part B(curing agent) in black. Black colour after mixing.
GB 1092 is available in kit: Part A in 200Ldrums (net 190L), part B in 20L pails (net 19L).
For more details, please download: GB 1092 high performance silicone structural sealant