GB 662 Silicone Sealant for Automotive Light is designed for
• waterproofing bonding and sealing applications for automotive lights and other high quality lights.
• Two-parts, neutral cure to form an elastomeric rubber
• Stable performance from –55 ℃ to +180 ℃
• Excellent adhesion to a wide range of materials such as metal, plastic, porcelain and glass
• Easy to operate, suitable for flow-line production
• Mixing ratio of 12:1 by weight of part A base to part B curing agent is recommended.
• GB patented product
The Part A of GB 662 is available in 200L drums (net 240kg) or 20L plastic pails (net 25kg), Part B in 20L plastic pails (net 18kg) or cartridges (net 300ml).
GB 662 is available in black, grey and other customized colors.
For more details, please download: GB 662 Silicone Sealant for Automotive Lights