GB 668 pavement silicone sealant is specially formulated for
• Sealing the transverse, longitudinal, center lines and shoulder joints of concrete pavement.
• Sealing the extension and contraction concrete joints of high ways, airports, bridges, warehouses, parking lots, stadiums, architectural settlements, etc.
• It can be used as original sealant in new concrete constructions or as remedial/ repair sealant for old constructions.
• One part, ready to use as supplied ,good gunnability, dispensed directly from container into joints by hand or with an air-powered pump
• Excellent unprimed adhesion and bonding to concrete
• High movement capability-able to accommodate the extension and contraction, and shear deformation of concrete joints without itself being destroyed
GB 668 is available in black, grey and other customized colours.
GB 668 is available in disposable cartridges (net 300ml), sausages (net 590ml) and in pails (25kg).
For more details, please download: GB 668 Pavement Silicone Sealant