GB 886 Silicone Structural Insulating Glass Sealant is specially designed for use as secondary sealant for structural insulating glass units.
• Two part, neutral fast cure rate, suitable for factory application
• High level of tensile strength and mechanical properties
• Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates including coated glass, low -E glass, tempered glass, laminated glass, aluminium and steel spacers etc.
• Excellent weatherability and high resistance to ultra-violet radiation ,heat and humidity, and ozone
• Excellent resistance to temperature extremes, unaffected performance from –50 ℃ to +150 ℃
• Excellent unprimed adhesion to wide range of substrates
• Good compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants
Part A (base) of GB 886 is available in white, part B(curing agent) in black, black colour after mixing.
GB 886 is available in kit: part A base in 200L drums (net 190L), part B is available in 20L pails (net 19L)
For more details, please download: GB 886 Silicone Structural Insulating Glass Sealant