GB 882 Silicone Insulating Glass Sealant is specially designed for use as secondary sealant for insulating glass units.
• Two part, neutral fast cure rate, suitable for factory application
• High level of tensile strength and mechanical properties
• Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates including coated glass, low -E glass, tempered glass, laminated glass, aluminum and steel spacers etc.
• Excellent weatherability and high resistance to ultra-violet radiation ,heat and humidity, and ozone
• Excellent resistance to temperature extremes, unaffected performance from –50 ℃ to +150 ℃
• Good compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants
Part A (base) of GB 882 is available in white, part B (curing agent) in black, black color after mixing.
GB 882 is available in kit: part A in 200L drums (net 180L), part B in 20L pails (net 18L).
For more details, please download: GB 882 Silicone Insulating Glass Sealant